Okay so again it has been awhile but I have been so busy. The kids are enjoying their summer and playing outside a lot. Work has been crazy and so has helping Shane with his work. So I will just start with the youngest one, Jaden. Jaden has been learning how to swim this summer and he is getting very good at it. He has been out shooting his BB gun and playing with the boys next door. Jaden has been a trooper to he has gone on a lot of road trips with Shane and been a big help to him. Jaden is going to be doing the pig scramble at the fair so if he catches one grandma and grandpa might be getting a pig, he is way excited. I can't believe how big he is getting and how much of little by he is becoming. One thing is for sure he loves his grandma. The last time we visited she really got him to open up and for those of you that know him that is a big thing. Now to Kylee she has been a busy girl this summer already. She rode a horse in the 4th of July parade and boy was that a treat for her. She has been helping me around the house and playing with her friends a lot. She is such a cutie. She isn't afraid to try anything and will always help anyone. She is getting way to big and I am having a hard time dealing with that. The kids have also been going to the boys and girls club this summer. They get to go swimming, do arts and crafts and play games it is so much fun for them. I have been working like crazy as usual. I work my job and then come home and help Shane with his business. We get tired but that's life. I also had the excitement of having my 9 month old nephew with me for a little over a week. It was so much fun I must say I am so lucky to have 2 wonderful children and the cutest nephew and niece ever!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable, and they seem like really nice kids too! How fun! I'm glad I can see how you are doing! Love ya!
Kim :)
Post a Comment